Monday, July 12, 2010

MR. & MRS. RYAN STRICKLAND

THE WEDDING OF
KATRINE BAKKE & RYAN STRICKLAND

A lovely destination wedding to the sandy, tranquil shores of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.... This couple brings so many great memories to mind- they were a complete joy to work with! Katrine & Ryan's wedding had an Antique Nautical theme, it had a very elegant, rich, classy feel to it. I absolutely loved working with Katrine on every personalized aspect of her wedding from the invitations and programs to the reception napkins and welcome cards! We were able to stick to her budget and create an ensemble that reflected her personal style that kept her guests in awe the entire weekend! Be sure to check out a couple of their beautiful wedding photographs!

“Jen was an absolute delight to work with! I was the bride-to-be who was all about the details and wanted my antique nautical theme to show throughout my entire wedding ensemble. Jen worked to bring my vision to life in every piece she artistically designed for me. Being in the advertising industry only highlighted my perfectionism, and Jen was determined to make each and every detail just as I wanted. I absolutely loved my wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome cards to my guests, napkins and ceremony programs. I am now making a wedding scrapbook so I can include all the items that so perfectly filled what was an amazing wedding.”
                                                                                                                                                                             - Katrine Strickland
CLASSIC, ELEGANT & TIMELESS WEDDING INVITATIONS
CUSTOM CALLIGRAPHY WAS USED FOR THE COUPLE'S NAMES
UNIQUE PERSONALIZED PLACE CARDS WITH A NAUTICAL TOUCH

Photography by Susan Stripling

No comments:

Post a Comment